when is it? is it true there is an iPod ban? Lets do one together!!
Yes, you did just type that=) YIPP! I think ya ought to do it!I'm training for a half in April.
it's in the fall, but change of plans...they don't allow ipods. i need my music, especially for 26.2! so, i'll let you know what i decide.
I think we should do this!!!
i'm definitely thinking...Let's go for it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
when is it? is it true there is an iPod ban? Lets do one together!!
Yes, you did just type that=) YIPP! I think ya ought to do it!
I'm training for a half in April.
it's in the fall, but change of plans...they don't allow ipods. i need my music, especially for 26.2! so, i'll let you know what i decide.
I think we should do this!!!
i'm definitely thinking...Let's go for it!
Post a Comment