today i figured out my training plan for chicago.
i am going to follow this plan again. it has worked for me twice already.
following the 18 week plan, means i will start training the week of June 8th. registration hasn't opened yet, so it's not official yet. but the plan is to run it...
other plans for the year include a 2oK at the end of may and a 10K in july.
i'd love to hear about your goals/plans for 2009!
3 comments:
yay!
My plans are as follows:
5k on february 14th
10mile on March 29th
and half marathon on April 19th.
I am using the Hal Higdon training plan for the half. It is a twelve week plan and I have a little extra time so I am doing a mini training for the 5k first.
I LOVE map my run! I have come up with several runs of various distances and put them on my blackberry so I have them at a moment's notice!
getting excited!!!!!!!!!
Wendy,
No way! I thought I'd click on your plan just to see what you were using and this is the EXACT plan that I just printed out and stuck to my fridge!
You go girl!
Post a Comment