That sounds great! I hope and pray the weather will work for a great marathon day. I know it will be memorable no matter what. You have worked very hard!
Wendy, I will be praying for you, too! You are well prepared, so you will do great! I am thanking the Lord for healthy bodies that can run with such endurance. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.
6 comments:
Let us all pray to the running gods for this most glorious revelation!!!! :)
P.S. Good luck girl! I can't believe it's right around the corner!!!!
That sounds like great weather! Have prayed and will pray for you!
Taper time... Time to keep an eye on the weather! It sounds good. Hope that's what you get!
That sounds great! I hope and pray the weather will work for a great marathon day. I know it will be memorable no matter what. You have worked very hard!
Wendy, I will be praying for you, too! You are well prepared, so you will do great! I am thanking the Lord for healthy bodies that can run with such endurance. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.
Post a Comment