i'm getting excited for the race on saturday. the outfits are a little crazy, but fun. it's supposed to be 55 on saturday, which is much warmer than last year for this race. last year it snowed and we were absolutely frozen!
in other news...i'm going to try this recipe for thanksgiving:
the reviews are great and it looks so good!i think i'll need a little more running after that one though...
7 comments:
55 degrees should be great running weather. Can't wait to read how it foes for you.
I've made that recipe and it was a HUGE hit. I now make it every Thanksgiving. Just don't make it too far in advance or the color from the gingerbread bleeds into the cool whip.
That recipe looks so good! I am planning on making a pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving!
I cannot believe how warm it has been lately. I think we are getting spoiled and it is going to be really difficult when real winter gets here.
Have fun on Saturday!
Hope you get a chance to take race day pics and dessert pics, too! That looks delicious!
There will definitely be pictures - I'm looking forward to sharing!
wow that looks delish!! feel free to mail me some :)
What are you wearing for the race?
some crazy combos - wigs/mismatched tights/all bright and funky goodwill finds (except the wigs).
Post a Comment