Hi there. Discovered your blog through Stacey's. Looking forward to following your progress. I haven't read the book but have read great things about it over on the runnersworld.com forums.
I read it last year with great anticipation, but found it coming up short on expectations. I would recommend “Born to Run” which starts a little slow but really builds momentum to the point I had a hard time putting it down. I have a few more books posted on my blog profile worth reading.
7 comments:
my husband has read it. i will ask him about it.
Hi there. Discovered your blog through Stacey's. Looking forward to following your progress. I haven't read the book but have read great things about it over on the runnersworld.com forums.
I started it a while back and just could not handle the language, so I put it down. The story may be good, but I never gave it a chance.
i've read it once, i probably need to re-visit it. it was good though, i thought. it's definitely very hyped-up in the running community.
Was part of this book in Runner's World a year or so ago? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I didn't like it.
I'm not sure, Tina.
I may look for it at our library and see what I think. I'll let you know.
I read it last year with great anticipation, but found it coming up short on expectations. I would recommend “Born to Run” which starts a little slow but really builds momentum to the point I had a hard time putting it down. I have a few more books posted on my blog profile worth reading.
Post a Comment