we're getting school done outside today. it's just too nice to be inside. i love the flexibility of homeschooling. sometimes i wonder if i can do it for another year, but then we have a day like today. it makes me think i can. we're leaning toward homeschooling again next year, but still haven't totally decided what to do. i am planning on going to a homeschool conference in june.
random things:
- i can't wait to move! we drove by our house the other day, and the people that live there were moving their stuff out. YAY! we also went to explore the woods that are nearby. we had so much fun! this house fits our family so much better in so many ways.
- bre learned to do a round off/back hand spring (all together). she amazes me!
- bryce has his first baseball game tonight. it just started a couple weeks ago. he didn't know anyone on his team when he started, but now he has made friends with everyone. i love how natural it is for him to make friends. he's always been that way.
- i've been enjoying reading these everyday. i ♥ her!
5 comments:
Love the pic!! We love reading outside too!! I am frantically trying to get our back porch set up so we can do school outside too before it gets too hot!
When is the big move?
Praying for you. Miss you.
You take the best pictures! Hope the new house is everything you hope it will be.
Being able to learn everywhere is a great thing about homeschooling! Thanks for the link to EE's devotionals!
You sound so excited to be moving:) I am a little jealous that you will have woods near by. I live in the burbs...yes, there are parks and trails near by..but I miss having the woods in my backyard:) You will have to take pictures of your wooded area and share them on your blog.
Cute picture of your daughter! Woo hoo for back hand springs and baseball games:) Sounds like fun!
I wish I had the guts to homeschool. I really admire anyone who can make it work. And I'm excited for your move. The house looks simply amazing! And yeah for spring!
Post a Comment