::we've had the wettest summer. it seems like every single night we have thunderstorms. it's been hard to get any sleep, especially for the kids. they've been afraid of more falling trees. thankfully, our house is dry. unfortunately, that isn't the case for many.
**update: our basement ended up getting wet. our house smells like mold, and we are going to have to replace all our basement carpet.
6 comments:
That is a lot of water! Hope everybody is able to get a good night's sleep soon.
sorry for your neighbor....hate flooding!!!
Glad to hear you are not flooded. I thought of you when I heard about the flooding.
I wondered if you were dry! So glad you are. Praying for everyone who is not.
oh no wendy. :( will your homeowners insurance cover that? i hope the mold won't affect your health. :( praying for quick restoration.
i don't think insurance will cover it. :(
we tore out all the carpet yesterday.
Post a Comment