Friday, February 25, 2011

we celebrated our 15th anniversary yesterday.
the kids stayed the night with grandparents last weekend and we went out for a nice dinner.
the grandparents had 7 of their grand kids sleep over that night. they are awesome. so thankful for them.
it helps that all the kids love each other, and count the days until the next visit.

we're plugging along in school.
planning a little getaway for april and then a vacation for sometime this summer.
we're thinking of going to colorado and then bryce canyon/zion. they look amazing!


photo from http://brycecanyon.com 

ps - the purple flowers from valentine's day are still alive. can't believe it!

3 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Bryce Canyon is one of my favorite places to hike. There's a half marathon there in the summertime I'd like to run. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am so behind!! Hope you had a great anniversary. I think Colorado is great. I still have a place there is you need a place to stay and are going to be in the area around Breckeridge.

Kate said...

i would LOVE to see bryce canyon too! my youngest is named (somewhat) for that! just need to go there, huh?

happy anniversary! so glad you had some QT time w/ your man!