it was a good week - 5, 5, 5, 19.
perfect weather for my 19 yesterday, and it even rained a little to cool me down.
i felt pretty good overall, but i'm still feeling a little burnt out. so looking forward to taper time!
the kids have been collecting pinecombs and pretty little flowers from our yard.
we found the antique bowl and milk jar at a garage sale this week.
this week 5,8,5,12.
3 comments:
Aren't garage sales fun?!?! Enjoy you lower mileage week!
Garage sales are fun - like a treasure hunt! 19 miles - yay! That's one long-long run!
I love to run 1/2 marathons. I've done 3 so far. I don't know if I will ever get a full in. There is so much training involved! Way to go!! The most I've ever run in training is 10. Maybe you'll inspire me!
Post a Comment