pinterest is the perfect diversion from all things about running this week.
i found this today, and thought it was worth sharing for those of you that have kids.
i think this would be a great idea for a daily chore list as well!
Then promptly deleted my account. As appealing as it is, that's the last thing I need- something else to woo me to the computer! I'm trying to scale back, always, not add. ;)
So whenever you find cute ideas, share them here so that I can vicariously Pinterest, too!
that is such a cute idea! yesterday was one of those days i wish i never knew what pintrest was!! but... i am back under control! have not even been there today! haha!
5 comments:
What a cute idea! I love this!
I joined Pinterest last night.
Then promptly deleted my account. As appealing as it is, that's the last thing I need- something else to woo me to the computer! I'm trying to scale back, always, not add. ;)
So whenever you find cute ideas, share them here so that I can vicariously Pinterest, too!
I know what you mean. I don't have an account either.
that is such a cute idea! yesterday was one of those days i wish i never knew what pintrest was!! but... i am back under control! have not even been there today! haha!
I agree with Stacy!! But you can find worthy ones and share!!! I like this one!!!
Good luck this weekend Wendy! I will be thinking about you!
Post a Comment