WOW!!! well let's start planning the!! :)
Let's do it, Kate! I'm researching right now. :)
That's great! I was able to go on a short run this week, too, and am looking forward to my next one, too - Houston in January. How about Houston? : )
Oops, just remembered 2012 Houston is full!
Maybe we can all do another one together sometime soon! That would be so much fun!
Wow, that's soon! That just means you had a really good experience! I wish you would come to Utah and do one with me! Then we could meet!
That would be awesome, Jen!!I really wish money was no problem, and I could do one in every state. :)
Glad you marathon went well and you are ready for another! Wow...loved your photos from the marathon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
WOW!!! well let's start planning the!! :)
Let's do it, Kate! I'm researching right now. :)
That's great! I was able to go on a short run this week, too, and am looking forward to my next one, too - Houston in January. How about Houston? : )
Oops, just remembered 2012 Houston is full!
Maybe we can all do another one together sometime soon! That would be so much fun!
Wow, that's soon! That just means you had a really good experience! I wish you would come to Utah and do one with me! Then we could meet!
That would be awesome, Jen!!
I really wish money was no problem, and I could do one in every state. :)
Glad you marathon went well and you are ready for another! Wow...loved your photos from the marathon.
Post a Comment