right now i am:
::thinking how fun it will be for my little girl to be a flower girl in just 2 weeks.
::enjoying a new to me iphone. thanks to the new 4s coming out, i get his old one. i love it!, especially when compared to my dinosaur phone.
::enjoying the lights of our christmas tree. i love this time of year.
::preparing for a cookie exchange and norwex party at a friend's house tonight. (have you tried norwex? thoughts?)
::treasuring these days at home with my sweet family.
::thanking God for good health.
::listening to norah jones on pandora. what an amazing voice she has!
::thinking i should run today, but it's 32 degrees and windy. looks like a treadmill kind-of-day to me.
5 comments:
great list!!! love this time of year too!!! it's almost as cold here in the south as it is there! 42 right now! ok, a little warmer!!
love reading your list. enjoy your new phone - I LOVE my iphone! :) And the one I had before was from "the ark!"
love norah jones!! what is norwex? looking forward to pictures of the flower girl!
It is no chemical cleaning products. I don't have a lot of experience with them yet, but so far I'm really impressed with what I've used.
Aha! I was trying to remember where I saw Norah Jones name(like her voice, but couldn't recall her name) and it was here! Thx!
Yes to cookie exchanges!
Post a Comment