Saturday, November 12, 2011

wow. can you believe it's almost thanksgiving?!

i'm spending the evening cooking and baking tonight to prepare for a family thanksgiving tomorrow.
i'm making these rolls. i love this recipe! yeast rolls can be tricky, but this recipe is no-fail.

also making this pumpkin pie. it has become a tradition. it's not a typical pumpkin pie, which is probably why i like it so much. anything with cream cheese has to be good. right?!

3 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That pie and those rolls look good! I was in the kitchen today making peanut brittle, chicken pot pie and banana bread. I think I could just eat the banana bread mixture without even baking it - it's so good. Have fun cooking!

Anonymous said...

I think both of these recipes sound good! I might have to try that pie - it looks yummy!

Lindsay said...

that pie looks delicious. i may have to try a sugar-free (agave) version! though i'm sure that slab of cream cheese can't be all that great for ya ;) oh well, it's the holidays right?!