the week ahead looks amazing, with several days in the 70's! so excited!
today i ran in my new saucony kinavaras.
weird story about those...i won them on ebay for $15 brand new! i'm really not sure how that happened?! i've never gotten a deal like that on there before. they retail for over $100, so it definitely seems to good to be true.
i like them. they are lighter than what i've been running in, which is a nice change.we're on spring break! woo hoo! i'm looking forward to spending time with my sister sarah. i haven't seen her for a year. i'm also looking forward to my boy being home everyday. he's doing great in public school this year. i know it was the right decision, but i really miss being with him all day, every day.
i've listened to this song a bazillion times in the last week. i just bought this CD. so good!
what's the best deal you've gotten on ebay? what song are you loving right now?


4 comments:
Wendy! $15 dollars! That's so great! I have the Kinvaras and love them! They are a minimalist shoe so your legs and feet may need some time to adjust. I think the heel drop is the most noticeable when coming off of a regular running shoe. I actually do run faster in them :) I've not run more than the 1/2 marathon distance in them.
thanks for the info., Terri. i've noticed i run quite a bit differently in them, but it's been a good change. i don't think i could run a full in them, but maybe a 1/2?
I never have bought anything off of ebay...but hmm, maybe I should!
ebay rocks! so glad you got such a great deal! i know you love it too!! :)
Post a Comment