Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Make that two!

change of plans -- i will be running TWO marathons in october!
two weeks after my marathon, i will be running one with my friend sherri.  i'm so excited to be running with her again! do you remember the last time we did this together? we've done a few other ones together too, including her first 10k, her second 10k, and a 20k. and, of course, i loved being there to see her finish her first full marathon!
this will be her second marathon, and i think it's going to be her best race yet.

9 comments:

Much Ado said...

Awesome! You are such an amazing friend!

Lisa said...

I've run alongside a friend for her first marathon - a very fullfilling day!

Have fun!!

Laura Boll said...

That's awesome- you'll have a very exciting October! I would love to run a marathon with a friend for fun.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!! Running a race with a friend is great and such an unforgettable memory.

Anonymous said...

You are an absolutely amazing friend Wendy! I am SO grateful for you and look forward to having you by my side for my second marathon! You are a true example of a friend loving at all times!

Kate said...

I have had fun hearing about sherri and am so excited for both of you to be able to run this together - such a momentous time this will be! GO SHERRI!!

and you will officially qualify to be a "marathon maniac" for running two marathons within 15 days! :) yay!!

Lindsay said...

this is exciting! and how awesome that you can be there for your friend once again. good luck to both of you in your training.

Wendy said...

Thanks everyone! Sherri, you're awesome, and I'm thankful to have a friend like you.

Wendy said...

Thanks everyone! Sherri, you're awesome, and I'm thankful to have a friend like you.