this week was 4,6,3,8.
still have a little pain in my left leg, but not too bad.
yesterday my 8 went well, except for the bug i swallowed and the one i got in my eye. they were everywhere!
it's marathon week!! can't believe it! taper madness is here! i've already been stalking the weather. a cold front is coming after 80's last week. it's looking like it will be in the mid 50's for race day, so probably pretty chilly at the start. i thought i'd be wearing a tank and shorts, but now i'm not so sure?!
this week will be 4, 3, 2 with lots of rest and some carbo loading.
i'll be obsessively checking the weather, probably worrying about every little pain, and adding new songs to my ipod (i always try not to turn it on until mile 13 though).
looking forward to spending time with my friend amy!
so thankful for all the encouragement from all of you!
thankful to be able to keep running. thankful for a healthy body.
9 comments:
Good luck staying sane during your final taper time! Remember, trust your training :)
And most of all, have fun!
I hate buggy runs! Yay, #5 is almost here!
I am stalking the weather too, LOL! You got this!
Have a great week! I agree, trust your trianing and enjoy the taper.
Yay for marathon week!
Good luck at your race!! I'll be rooting for you and hoping for a bug free race. :)
so exciting!!! remember, they're probably all just phantom pains! :)
i'll send you some songs in a bit. :)
Best is to get a cheap sweater a Walmart or a thrift store for the first few miles. Many races collect the clothes on the race course and donate them. Hope your leg is not giving you any trouble anymore. You can do this!!!
Good luck! I hope you have a great run!
Post a Comment