ran 18 walked 2.
the weather was perfect for a long run.
did my 10 mile loop twice. felt good overall, but it's just plain hard to run that far by yourself.
a little sore the next day. not bad.
moving on to the taper! woo hoo!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good job!!! Congrats :) Did you include walk breaks? I always walk for 1 minute every mile. It's more a mental thing, it feels easier to run 20 times 1 mile than 20 miles in 1 piece.
5 comments:
Good job!!! Congrats :) Did you include walk breaks? I always walk for 1 minute every mile. It's more a mental thing, it feels easier to run 20 times 1 mile than 20 miles in 1 piece.
I didn't walk every mile, but I had to stop at a few stop lights and I stopped to refill water once. That helped break it up.
yahoo! taper time my friend!!!
Impressive run! Those are hard to do by yourself.
Enjoy the taper!
Yay for the taper! I wish I lived near you and we could run long runs together! 20 miles is a very long way to run by yourself.
Post a Comment