Tuesday, November 27, 2012

waiting...

still here, just not a lot to say. i'm still injured. i've tried to run a couple times, and can't seem to get past a mile without pain. sometimes i notice pain in the back of my left leg even when i'm not running. makes me wonder if i have an I T band problem, and something else going on too?
i'm hoping to be able to at least walk on the treadmill this winter. i need to do something.
i miss it so much!

i'd love to run another marathon next year, but i will have to wait and see how recovery goes.
there's a marathon in california i would love to run this spring when i'm there for my sister's wedding, but it's kind of a long shot right now with my leg...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry! i really recommend seeing a chiropractor. It is amazing how a little treatment can speed up recovery! Hope you feel better very soon!

Beth said...

Sorry to read that you are still hurting. Hope you are better soon!

Wendy said...

thanks, ladies!

Kate said...

maybe something is pinched? sounds like a long time for it to still be the IT Band and causing you pain still... hmmm...

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That's no fun! When I'm sidelined from running, strength training/core work has been one thing that I can usually do. It's not the same, but it's something. Hope you're running again soon!