today i squeezed in 2.5. i felt great the entire time, the weather was beautiful, and i think it was the fastest i have run in a
long time - an 8:35 pace. just as i was finishing and feeling great about my run,
she zooms by... i see her running all the time and she is an amazing runner. i had to laugh a little, isn't that just life?! there will always be someone that is younger, prettier, faster, smarter, and more fit. so, i quickly reminded myself not to compare myself to others and i enjoyed the mile walk home.
2 comments:
Good job! The weather has been nice here, too...especially in the mornings!
I know how you feel...I had a runner passing me on a pretty steep hill a while back...I thought I was going along at a pretty good pace and she passed me. It is okay, though!
Great job! Glad to see you also started a blog just for your running!
I was inspired by Amanda's...so I was out there this morning before my family got out of bed! Felt great - and now I am sore - a GREAT feeling!
Post a Comment