i just noticed that i have comments on this blog! people are actually reading! i thought i was the only one that liked to read about other people running! it's so great to hear from all of you and how you are doing. keep moving!
Thanks for commenting over on my blog. I am excited to come back and read about your training. I am training for a half-marathon also (my longest race ever) and a 10 miler about a month later. I'm addicted! : )
2 comments:
Thanks for commenting over on my blog. I am excited to come back and read about your training. I am training for a half-marathon also (my longest race ever) and a 10 miler about a month later. I'm addicted! : )
Well, girl! I had no idea you even had a running blog! Now, I'll have to read it all the time! :)
Wish you were closer, runnin' friend!
Post a Comment