ran 10 today. ran w/the fuel belt, which is such a lifesaver on longer runs. i also love having a garmin and having the freedom to run where i want and still know my mileage. ahhh, it feels so good to be done.
only 8 days until the 1/2 and i'm getting excited now that i have completed a 10!
5 comments:
Which garmin do you have? I'm thinking about one....although I am running about 5 miles and staying on a very familiar trek...I don't venture off too much, but I am seriously thinking about one of these for mileage and heart rate monitoring. I am hoping to increase my distance when the time changes...I can get up earlier and run longer... that is the plan anyway!
You are doing a great job!!!
i have the garmin 201. it is the least expensive option (just over $100) and has worked out well for me. i didn't want a heart rate monitor, i just wanted to track my pace and mileage. i found the reviews on amazon of each of the different styles really helpful.
8 days to go! Let us know how it goes.....your running blog inspires me! :)
Wendy,
I'm running a 1/2 this weekend too! I decided to try being super elite this past Saturday on a 13 miler and only take my 6 oz water bottle. Urgh. Not good...wouldn't advise that one- ever! After about ten I was done. Looking forward to being totally hydrated this weekend and ready to go! You're miles are super impressive...you go girl! Can't wait to hear about your experience!
Angel
that is great angel! i look forward to hearing how it went. i'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment