Saturday, March 28, 2009

5

finally started feeling a little better. i ran 5 today at an indoor track. i was hoping to run outside, but the 27 degrees just didn't sound very appealing.
it was my first run w/the ipod shuffle and i loved it! i like it better than an ipod for running.

i'm on track for my "long" run for the 20K, but i'm hoping to have a better week of running this week. and, really hoping for nicer weather!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love my Garmin...it has made my run so much better and so easy to keep up with everything! I don't always use the heart monitor, but I am glad I have it.

I'm like you and do not like to run indoors! I hope it warms up for you!

Kate said...

oh cool! you got the shuffle! the new one or the older ones? the new one holds even more and is teeny! the old ones are awesome. i love how they clip on. am thinking of getting one...

Kate said...

did that old pink one die?! glad you got to use it for awhile!