Saturday, August 29, 2009

12

55 degrees this morning when i left the house. i loved it! and, i really love running in the morning and slowly watching the world wake up.

it was nice to have a shorter run this week. next week will be a tough 36 miles w/all the other stuff we have going on.

3 comments:

Kate said...

wow!!! 55 degrees!!! how awesome is that - prefect weather! i sure hope as this training carries on the heat and humidity let up. way to go on 12!! you're not far from the race!

Much Ado said...

Thinking of you and praying for you with all that you have going on and fitting in training as well.

Keri said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you know that I think you are Superwoman with all that you are able to do! I will definitely be thinking about you on October 11th!