Thursday, August 20, 2009

5.5

a great run tonight! steve pushed our youngest in the jogging stroller and the other two rode their bikes by us. we tried to stick to bike trails, to avoid traffic. i was supposed to run 4, but added some extra since my 3 on tuesday was actually supposed to be 4. i looked at the wrong week - oops.

and, my 8 miles that i was supposed to run yesterday will be done on sunday. we ended up going car shopping yesterday instead. our van died, so it had to be done. we are getting this on saturday:i think we will like it.

btw, i had a couple of you ask where to get the socks. just google 26.2 socks and you should be able to find all kinds.

2 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I like the new car! Sporty!

Sounds like a fun family run!

RunnerMom said...

Nice vehicle--someday I hope to not drive a minivan! I loved reading your marathon report below. It was similar to mine---alternating running and walking in the later miles but knowing I would finish. Not finishing was NOT an option---I knew I'd get to the finish line eventually, one way or another!

Did you train differently for the two marathons? You said you felt better in the 2nd?