Congratulations! That's amazing. I hope to have a mileage goal for next year.
Great job!!!
Congratulations on hitting your goal!!
CONGRATSSSSS!
Woo Whoo!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That rocks Wendy! SO thrilled for you! Way to go. So next year's goal is????
I'm not really sure what next year has in store. I think I'll be focusing on 1/2's and getting a PR.Getting more miles than this year would be great though!
That's great that you met your goal! It would be hard to get all of those miles in when you have three children and homeschool, too. Good for you!
congrats on making your mileage goal and with a week+ to spare! :)
Congrats! I made it to 1,000 last week as well. I have a post for a 1,000+++ mile Club for next year. Drop by if you are interested..
Congratulations!!!
Wowza! girl! congratulations!!!! That's incredible!!!
My oh my! That's hard to even fathom! Way to go!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Congratulations! That's amazing. I hope to have a mileage goal for next year.
Great job!!!
Congratulations on hitting your goal!!
CONGRATSSSSS!
Woo Whoo!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That rocks Wendy! SO thrilled for you! Way to go. So next year's goal is????
I'm not really sure what next year has in store. I think I'll be focusing on 1/2's and getting a PR.
Getting more miles than this year would be great though!
That's great that you met your goal! It would be hard to get all of those miles in when you have three children and homeschool, too. Good for you!
congrats on making your mileage goal and with a week+ to spare! :)
Congrats! I made it to 1,000 last week as well. I have a post for a 1,000+++ mile Club for next year. Drop by if you are interested..
Congratulations!!!
Wowza! girl! congratulations!!!! That's incredible!!!
My oh my! That's hard to even fathom! Way to go!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment