today my friend carol and i decided to walk outside (23 degrees!) together. we ended up walking for 2 hours because we had so much to catch up on. it was so nice, even though we were
freezing. we both bundled up, but it was still
so cold. it took me about an hour to defrost once i got home. (here's me in the "
i'm wearing 5 shirts" look.)

she had
yaktrax on her shoes. she wasn't sliding around at all. i was just wearing regular shoes and almost wiped out a couple times. i may have to get some of those!
3 comments:
That sounds cold. Last week I walked when the temp was 19, 30 mph winds and windchill in the single digits...thankfully, God has someone invent Goretex! We had ice yesterday, so I am going to try your towel trick and use the elliptical. Have a great day!
I have such respect for you runners and walkers who get out there when the weather is in the 20's. I can handle 100+ degrees, but anything colder than 40 is just wrong! Awesome job!!!! Next time I'm "too cold" I'll remember that 45 degrees is warm compared to what some people are running in! :)
Two hours? That's one long walk in the cold! Good exercise!
Post a Comment