::went for a walk in the woods behind our new house today. being back there makes us all fall in love with it even more.it is exactly the kind of thing we like to do. our dog agrees. she had so much fun playing in the creek.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woods AND a creek behind your new house? That sounds wonderful. When is moving day?
It reminds me of growing up in the country! This kids and dog are going to love it:) Bonus...you have a creek!?! I hope that you have a nice weekend Wendy!
6 comments:
Woods AND a creek behind your new house? That sounds wonderful. When is moving day?
It reminds me of growing up in the country! This kids and dog are going to love it:) Bonus...you have a creek!?! I hope that you have a nice weekend Wendy!
heavenly!!! you must be so excited for your new home!
We are all really excited! This was our second time going to the woods to explore, and it so much fun to see the kids enjoying it!
We close on the 14th.
That looks like a great place to live. I can see why you're so excited. Hope closing goes smoothly!
Ooo, a creek! I'm so jealous! It looks so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment