We are doing our list today! I decided to turn it into a fun craft project so this afternoon we will have our list!
Sounds like fun!!
Yes! Great list!! Ours is done as well! Looking forward to checking things off the list! =)
I love your list idea and the stuff on your list! I will have to do that with my kids. Glad you decided on the 20k and to have fun with it. Good luck!
lists are awesome! i am going to do that next week. we are done w/ school now but enjoying some fam. time. can't wait to have a FUN summer. so glad you are running the race to have FUN. good 4 u!:)ps - love the bedroom color - soooo realxing.
I hope you had fun at your race!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We are doing our list today! I decided to turn it into a fun craft project so this afternoon we will have our list!
Sounds like fun!!
Yes! Great list!! Ours is done as well! Looking forward to checking things off the list! =)
I love your list idea and the stuff on your list! I will have to do that with my kids. Glad you decided on the 20k and to have fun with it. Good luck!
lists are awesome! i am going to do that next week. we are done w/ school now but enjoying some fam. time. can't wait to have a FUN summer. so glad you are running the race to have FUN. good 4 u!:)
ps - love the bedroom color - soooo realxing.
I hope you had fun at your race!
Post a Comment