Tuesday, June 15, 2010

123:365

it was worth the sticky mess that it made. now we have lots to give away to friends and neighbors.
this picture cracks me up. don't ask me why i am cutting strawberries while wearing a white shirt.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were wearing white because it matches the kitchen! :-)The jam looks great!!

Wendy said...

i think i need to do some ironing too! :)
good to keep it real!

Melissa said...

That looks tasty!! I wish I was all homemakery like that.

Kate said...

wendy, you are so adorable! don't you dare iron that shirt. ;) i bet that jam is scrumptious!

Stacey said...

You look so cute! Are your bangs grown out? Super cute!! by the way, the lighting in that pic ROCKS! It looks like an old, OLD pic, ya know?

The jam? looks Delish!!

Much Ado said...

LOVE that picture of you, you look great! Did you get any strawberries on the shirt???

Wendy said...

Amazingly, the shirt was clean! :)

Unknown said...

You are beautiful!

Jen said...

I agree, the shirt is beautiful just the way it is. And so are you! Your little girl looks like you too. That jam looks good! I wish I was your neighbor!