we had an awesome time with our guests from peru! they were here for two weeks. i made breakfast and dinner every night, which doesn't normally happen around here. i was glad to do it though, and they loved trying new things. we were all sad to see them go. we're even thinking about going to visit them someday, but for now we'll have to skype.
tomorrow my boy will be 10! i really can't believe it. the time has gone so fast. people always say it does, but it's hard to comprehend until you're there. no school tomorrow. we're planning on having a picnic at the park w/cousins (a picnic in november!! the weather has been amazing lately!), and then celebrating at his favorite restaurant for dinner. should be a fun day!
can you believe we are still working on our new door! i can't believe how much work it has been, and how many coats of stain it has taken. hopefully we'll have it up by thanksgiving...
speaking of thanksgiving, my sister is coming back from california for that week. can't wait to be with all of my sisters! those moments are few and far between.
4 comments:
It sounds like you had a fun time with your guests! And Happy Birthday to your 10 year old. It really does fly by and seems go faster the older they get. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday just because of the family getting all together. Well, that and the food. I'm glad you'll get to be with all your sisters.
The Chicago Marathon sounds amazing! I'll be cheering you on!
Hitting double digits is monumental! I remember turning 10!
That sounds like a lot of fun being with all of your sisters! I am glad you are considering Chicago, it could be so fun!
Double digits is a big milestone. Yeah! I'm glad you had such a great time with your visitors.
10...Time really DOES fly, doesn't it. Have fun with your sister, I am going to California for Thanksgiving to see my son.
Post a Comment