3 miles
9:11/pace - too fast for me today.
case and point, i turn the corner and about 3 houses in front of me is a couple walking, they turn around because they can hear me breathing so hard (i couldn't hear myself over my ipod). embarrassing. they were probably worried i was ready to keel over right then and there. today felt better than tuesday's run though, so i'll take it.
4 comments:
That's why I wear earphones, too- so I can't hear myself breathing so hard. Great job getting out for a run and glad it felt better!
haha, that's cute! way to hit the pavement! spring is ALMOST here! yay!!
At least you're pushing yourself really hard! Way to go!
Great job! For some reason I don't like to listen to music when I run, especially if I'm breathing really hard. I feel like it makes me more tired! I think I'm weird...
Post a Comment