it's ok though. we know we're getting closer to nice weather. as you can see, they are still enjoying it.
in other news, i am in a lot of pain with this. it's been over a week now. i've been eating a lot of oatmeal and soup. i haven't had this happen for a few years, and i am really miserable.
8 comments:
Oh Wendy I'm so sorry. I have TMJ too and the symptoms come and go (mainly headaches, jaw pain and the out of joint feeling)
Why the oatmeal and soup? Because you don't have to chew much?
Allergies sometimes aggravate mine, and I've been feeling the spring allergies starting.
Yeah, I'm trying not to chew much. I haven't even been reading to the kids this week because it hurts too much. I've been living on Advil - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hopefully it will get better soon. I have an slight under bite, and I've been told I probably should have had jaw surgery a long time ago to correct it. It doesn't sound too appealing right now, and it may not even fix the problem.
oh no! it sounds painful. Hope you get better soon.
oh no :( that sounds soooo painful. :( how about smoothies?
i don't know much about tmj but i hate hearing you are in a LOT of pain. praying for you :)
have not experienced that but it does not sound fun!! feel better!!! :-/
That's too bad. So sorry to hear that. I hope that it will get better soon.
Really hope you feel better soon, sounds just miserable! Hang in there!
thanks everyone! i am feeling much better today!
Post a Comment