Tuesday, April 19, 2011

8

week 5 of my 1/2 marathon training done.
i missed a 3 miler this week. no time.
i did my long run on sunday, since saturday was so cold and blustery here.
it was 47 and sunny. long sleeve shirt and shorts for this run. not too bad.
i've been sticking with the run a mile/walk a minute method.
it has been working pretty well.


finally ordered my picture book for 2010 (they're on sale for mother's day right now). that's my idea of scrapbooking - so easy! this is my 3rd year doing it, and i love them!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture books! I am not a scrapbooker either, so those books are wonderful! Yay for eight miles. You are going to kick booty at the half!

Maia said...

do you order your books form shutterfly? that's where I get mine. I did one every 3 months for the first year of my son's life, then ever 6 months and now I'll probably move to 1/year.
great job on your runs!

Wendy said...

yeah, i've been getting them from shutterfly. they're on sale right now for mother's day, so it was a great deal!

Kate said...

oh good to know! i want to try making one! great job on your running!