Sunday, June 26, 2011

it's good to be home after 9 days away. we went to south dakota, wyoming, and colorado for vacation this year. we had a great time! no running, but lots of hiking. i think i needed the break, so my leg could heal. hopefully it has...i'll probably find out today when i get back to it.

i took lots of pictures, here are a few:
 it wouldn't be a vacation without a shot like this. ☺

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

sounds like a great tour of the US! hope there are more pics to come? :) welcome home.

Beth said...

Beautiful pictures. You have quite a vertical leap! No wonder you are a runner. :) Hope the running goes well after your break. In the last year I've taken several breaks and I think they have really helped me stay healthy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a beautiful part of the country! I love it. Hope your legs feel good after your break.

Much Ado said...

LOVE the jump shot!