Sunday, August 14, 2011

18 today. i made it, but i questioned why i was doing it. i thought several times about this being my last marathon. i told steve that when i got home, and he said he's heard that before. i remember telling him that after i ran my first one. a few weeks later, i was ready to sign up for another. so, we'll see...

this week is a step down week (thank goodness!) 5, 8, 5, 13.




4 comments:

Marisa @ The Pace of my Life said...

So glad that I am not the only one who does that!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I think everybody does that - long runs can be so hard! Yay for finishing! Have a great step-down week!

Kate said...

i'm sure it's just that much harder no thanks to this heat!!! but YOU GOT IT DONE! way to go!!!

Beth said...

I'm glad that your training is going well. I see you had some happy and sad news in your last post. I hope you are doing okay. I always question my sanity on those really long runs. I think it's normal. Be proud of yourself- you are doing great!