That's the first time I've heard Kris sing (we don't get American Idol here) - he has a great voice and I love how he sings this song. It's a song that has a special place in my heart because it was originally written by a band (Bluetree) from Ireland - my homeland! :)
I just bought their album when I was back last and every time I listen to it, it makes me a little homesick because of their accents!
Wouldn't it be great if Kris brought out a contemporary/worship album.
2 comments:
That's the first time I've heard Kris sing (we don't get American Idol here) - he has a great voice and I love how he sings this song. It's a song that has a special place in my heart because it was originally written by a band (Bluetree) from Ireland - my homeland! :)
I just bought their album when I was back last and every time I listen to it, it makes me a little homesick because of their accents!
Wouldn't it be great if Kris brought out a contemporary/worship album.
I've never heard him sing either since I don't watch AI. He sounds a lot like the lead singer from Fray from what I can hear so far. Beautiful song!!!
Post a Comment