Welcome back! Oh I just LOVE that picture! You look so happy, energetic, full of live and healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures. If the photo is anything to go by, looks like you enjoyed your break away! :)
I love that photo too for all the same reasons Jane said. Glad you had a good time!
Post more pictures! That is so cute!
So glad you left a comment on my blog that led me to your blog! : )I've looked around and you've got some great pics, but this is my favorite!I hope training for the Chicago marathon goes well for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome back! Oh I just LOVE that picture! You look so happy, energetic, full of live and healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures. If the photo is anything to go by, looks like you enjoyed your break away! :)
I love that photo too for all the same reasons Jane said. Glad you had a good time!
Post more pictures! That is so cute!
So glad you left a comment on my blog that led me to your blog! : )
I've looked around and you've got some great pics, but this is my favorite!
I hope training for the Chicago marathon goes well for you!
Post a Comment