i was a little stiff this morning. i started feeling better about mile 2, like usual. overall, my legs felt pretty good today. i was able to keep a 10 minute mile pace the whole time, even with all our gabbing. we did have to stop at a couple stop lights, but i stopped my garmin for that.
it was a good day.
i'll leave you with a picture from our trip to the zoo this week and our new kitten - "gertie."
we went to "just look" at some baby kittens and we all fell in ♥love♥ with her.
4 comments:
You are so fortunate to have a friend carry your stuff, but even better, to keep you company on long runs! I'm sure it made the time go by faster!
what a precious little kitty.
Great job Wendy on the 12. It is so nice to have someone to chat with on long runs.
Cute kitty!
I think I will try the Vanilla Bean on my long run this week. Your placebo comment is too true!
Post a Comment