Tuesday, December 22, 2009

50 things

50 random things about me:
  1. i have 3 kids.
  2. i have 3 younger sisters.
  3. 2 are identical twins.
  4. my parents divorced when i was 3.
  5. my mom remarried when i was about 5.
  6. they divorced when i was 18.
  7. i hope to run for the rest of my life.
  8. i accepted Christ when i was 21.
  9. anything good in me is because of Him.
  10. i love to be around people.
  11. i love big dogs.
  12. i got my first job when i was 14, at a dog kennel.
  13. yellow is my favorite color...all shades.
  14. i have a degree in elementary education.
  15. i think i could be a vegetarian.
  16. i'm hoping to run four - 1/2 marathons this year.
  17. i want to run a pr in the 1/2 in 2010.
  18. fall is my favorite season.
  19. i used to think homeschooling was weird, and now i do it. ☺
  20. i completed my 3rd marathon this year.
  21. i've lived in 5 states.
  22. jcrew is my favorite store.
  23. i'm hoping to take a photography class someday.
  24. i'm not very competitive.
  25. i will be spending my anniversary in cozumel this year!
  26. when i was in high school i loved madonna. i had every tape.
  27. i like antique stores.
  28. i'm not a big fan of chocolate.
  29. i love the smell of vanilla.
  30. i don't like clutter.
  31. i think john piper is a great author and leader.
  32. i lost the diamond in my wedding ring this year.
  33. i don't like to speak in front of large groups of people.
  34. i don't like heights.
  35. i don't like to fly, even though i've done it lots of times.
  36. i don't really like being on boats either.
  37. ok, i prefer to be on the ground.
  38. i generally don't like taking risks.
  39. i've been married for almost 14 years.
  40. i love polka dots.
  41. my longest bike ride was 100 miles.
  42. i was once in the k*rk cameron fan club.
  43. i love pottery barn.
  44. saucony's are my favorite running shoes.
  45. i like pillows to be pretty flat.
  46. i saved my sister from drowning when she was little.
  47. i got my first Bible when i was 18.
  48. i love camping and being outside.
  49. i once met clint eastwood in a bowling alley.
  50. 50 is a lot. this is hard. i can't believe you're still reading!

8 comments:

Kate said...

i love your list. i could write almost 45 of those as mine! i won't tell anyone about the k.cameron club!! ;)

Wendy said...

:)

Anonymous said...

How cool! I loved reading your list. Makes me wonder if I could come up with 50 things about me? I might have to try it. I am hoping to do a 1/2 marathon in the spring. I have done a few 10Ks over the years, but nothing longer.

Kim said...

This was fun to read...I may write a list, too. Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Love it! We have a lot in common :)

#19 definitely
#23 for sure
#30 ughhh, me too
#31 love him

But #15? I use TWO PILLOWS! I guess there have to be a few differences ;)

Blessings!

Keri said...

What a fun list! I might have to do the same!

100 miles is far on a bike! I love big dogs too!

Congrats on being married for 14 years!

Suzy said...

I love your list of 50! I learned a lot and I have to agree with #7, 27, 29, and 30. However, no so sure about your 'not a fan of chocolate' comment. ;)

Stacy said...

I love it, Wendy! How fun. I grinned when I read the "tapes" part. Yep. That word ages us, huh? My children barely even know what one is.