Cutest picture ever. You should frame it.
I hope you have room to save some of your children's art - so cute!
I have several framed around the house, and some saved.
How sweet and definitely frame worthy!
cute picture! little sister looks kind of like a vegetable of sorts :)
It's a picture of Dora and boots! :)
I've never regretted a single picture I've saved from my kids. They're priceless!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cutest picture ever. You should frame it.
I hope you have room to save some of your children's art - so cute!
I have several framed around the house, and some saved.
How sweet and definitely frame worthy!
cute picture! little sister looks kind of like a vegetable of sorts :)
It's a picture of Dora and boots! :)
I've never regretted a single picture I've saved from my kids. They're priceless!
Post a Comment