Oh! Us too! Ethan got it Sunday and by Monday we thought we might be in the clear, but Bella got it last night, and now our packing is behind and we're supposed to head out of state for an 8 hour drive tomorrow morning, and I don't even know if we should! We'll pray for each other. Hopefully whoever's going to get it will get it quick and we'll al be happy and healthy for Christmas!
9 comments:
Oh! Us too! Ethan got it Sunday and by Monday we thought we might be in the clear, but Bella got it last night, and now our packing is behind and we're supposed to head out of state for an 8 hour drive tomorrow morning, and I don't even know if we should! We'll pray for each other. Hopefully whoever's going to get it will get it quick and we'll al be happy and healthy for Christmas!
oh no! so sorry to hear that, alicia. i will be praying for your family!
oh no, praying you'll all be better for Christmas.
Oh, my...I will be praying that ALL of you are feeling better soon.
Hope you all are better soon so you can have a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Heidi
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, Wendy! I have been thinking about starting back, so maybe I will start with the new year. :)
Hope you all are feeling better really soon. I know how disappointing it can be to miss out on the family holiday gatherings.
Get well soon and take care!
Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family:)
P.S. I had no idea you were still blogging! I've been missing out! Going to add your blog to my feed reader right now.
Bummer! We had it a couple weeks ago. Hope you get well quickly and enjoy the holiday. Merry Christas!
Post a Comment