we're supposed to get our first snow this week. we decided not to buy a snow blower this year. we've never had one and it has been fine, but we've also never had a driveway this l-o-n-g. we decided to spend the money we would have spent, on other things we need for the inside of the house. the list is long of things that need to be done; including the basement that has no carpet, thanks to a summer with massive rain.
shoveling will be good for us though. after all, we want to teach our kids how to work hard.
6 comments:
I can't believe it hasn't snowed there yet! You usually get snow before we do, but we've had snow for a week here. Crazy.
We have had a couple of dustings. Last year, when we had SO much snow, I found shoveling to be good "CORE" work...ugh!
We had 18 inches on the ground for two weeks and now it's almost gone because it warmed up and decided to rain. I hope we have a white Christmas after all! Our driveway is really large and every year we debate getting a snowblower. We never have because it is good work and there's so many other things ahead of it in line.
I'm hoping for a white Christmas too, with good roads for traveling.
hard work it may be... but working together will get it done fast and create togetherness and teamwork! :)
so true, Kate! Many hands make light work.
Post a Comment