Wednesday, January 19, 2011

chicago registration begins on february 1st. i'm still thinking about it, but i know i need to decide soon because it fills up so fast. right now running a couple miles is hard. i haven't been doing the shred consistently either.
pass the vitamin d!
the sun did come out yesterday though, so things are looking up.
i'm dreaming of spring, and wearing short sleeves with no coat. this shirt would do:



8 comments:

Keri said...

I got the email about Chicago yesterday! One think I like is that you can check on the website to see how full it is. I signed up in April last year.

Jen said...

We had two days of low 40's. It was wonderful. Now we're back to winter weather but it was nice and got me excited for spring!

Beth said...

Good luck deciding about Chicago and with whatever you decide to do. Love the top, too!

Terri said...

It's hard to project the motivation for Spring races in the blahs of winter. I'm trying to do the same and I'm signed up for a spring race! Motivated or not I got to keep running, but snuggling under a warm blanket with a hot cup of joe sounds real good to me. I love that top!

Kate said...

still thinking about it, too... :)

cute shirt!

gmontalvo13 said...

i heard that was an awesome race! if you can, you should totally do it!

Wendy said...

It is awesome! I ran it in 2009, and loved it! I would love to do it again.

Unknown said...

I've started taking Vitamin D again this year. I don't want to feel run down this winter.