Happy 2011!
i hope you are already off to making it an even better year than 2010.i love the hope of a new year!
some of my specific goals this year:
- run more - the plan is to run my 4th marathon (going for a PR!) this fall along with a couple 1/2's.
- complete the Acts course at church.
- continue getting rid of things we don't need - giving to someone else that would benefit from it.
- get our family photos totally organized.
- be more intentional about how i spend my time (psalm 90).
10 comments:
Happy New Year Wendy. Great goals, very exciting!!!
I have been on a huge mission lately of getting rid of stuff too
Have you decided which marathon you are running yet?
thinking about running chicago, but not 100% sure yet.
Great goals Wendy!!
You have a great list for 2011! I hope you run Chicago and we can meet up!
Each of your goals is a great one. Thx for pointing out Ps.90 - perfect for the new year!
LOVE your goals - and Psalm 90. :)
Simplifying is also one of mine. Less is more, and even better when it helps others!
Love that verse! Can't wait to hear more about all that God is going to do in your New Year!
Happy New year! What great goals!
Such good goals. I have been dejunking too and it feels so good to get rid of stuff that I know others can use! I love Acts so I hope you share the things you learn.
That's a great list of goals, Wendy! I hope all of your dreams for 2011 come true!
Post a Comment