Dinner sounds (& looks) delicious!! I am with you on the JCrew shirt!!
Looks like a yummy dinner! I love the Pioneer Woman! And that shirt is so cute! Maybe it will go on sale!
Maybe you could find a similar shirt somewhere else and then add those handsewn details. Fun project!
that would be awesome, if only i was good at sewing. :)
that shirt is adorable! (i bet you find something close to it on ebay. we always score there!) stuffed shells... mmmm!!!
Yummy dinner, we call that comfort food in our house,mm mm. Cute tops too, I like the yellow one a lot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dinner sounds (& looks) delicious!! I am with you on the JCrew shirt!!
Looks like a yummy dinner! I love the Pioneer Woman! And that shirt is so cute! Maybe it will go on sale!
Maybe you could find a similar shirt somewhere else and then add those handsewn details. Fun project!
that would be awesome, if only i was good at sewing. :)
that shirt is adorable! (i bet you find something close to it on ebay. we always score there!)
stuffed shells... mmmm!!!
Yummy dinner, we call that comfort food in our house,mm mm. Cute tops too, I like the yellow one a lot.
Post a Comment