it's going to be 70 here today! can't wait to go for a run later today, but first i have a dentist appointment. boo! they found 2 cavities at my last appointment. so frustrating. sometimes i brush 3 times a day. they keep telling me some people are just more prone to them.
oh well, it could be worse.
the contacts are going well. i've become a pro at taking them out, and it doesn't take me too long to get them in. everything is so much more beautiful now that i can see! ☺
we're busy remodeling our basement. steve built a closet in the bedroom down there, since it never have one. now we're trying to figure out flooring and paint colors. we're leaning toward using something from here, so we can pull it up if we ever have a water problem again. we're also thinking of putting a wood stove down there. this is one that we are considering.i signed up for a 1/2 in june. that will be a good way to kick start my marathon training.
9 comments:
That would stove looks so cozy! It was so nice here today, but super windy.
I am so excited for your training this year!
Beautiful wood stove! Congrats on signing up for your half. I think that's my favorite distance and it's perfect for getting going with marathon training.
Yipp! for the 1/2. I love half's kinda my thang this year:) although I am taking a long break after this next one. Like the wood stove! My folks have one in their den and that thing can cook you out of there. Have fun remodeling.
I'm jealous of your weather! It's 40's-50's here and raining. Good luck training for your half!
don't be too jealous, lindsey. it's back to cold here again too.
That's a pretty stove. Glad to hear the contacts are going well - and Happy belated Anniversary. Been away from blogging too long, and it was good to read your last few posts and 'catch up.' ;)
I know what you mean about the dentist. I brush and floss all the time - and I have to go have 3 cavities done in a month!
Hope you enjoyed your spring break as much as I did!! Great looking stove. As for the weather...sunny and 78 on Friday. Today (Monday) I woke up to sleet, freezing rain and snow....so ready for REAL spring and summer!!
Wow, I hope the weather is still good for you! I'm excited for those temps!
It's so fun that you get to redo the home and make it your own. We'd like a wood burning stove at some point too!
Post a Comment