Thursday, April 28, 2011

it's baseball season. there will be a lot of games. the games are long and pretty cold right now, but i'm (we're) glad to be there to cheer him on. i know how much it means to have your parents there. i remember the feeling of hoping my parents would come to my track or cross-country meets, only to have them not show up. i'm so thankful that is not something my kids have to go through.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I couldn't agree more. I am suffering through the cold games right now but soon they will be long and hot. Timmy & Bryce have basically the same uniform. Cute!

We are actually heading into a tournament weekend with LOTS of games!!

Enjoy!

Kate said...

cherished times they won't forget :) hoping it warms up for you all VERY soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed going to my son's track and XC meets....wear plenty of layers to keep warm this time of year!!

Much Ado said...

hoping you will get warmer weather soon. what special times - cheering on your son from the sidelines! Great memories for all.