ran 5 tonight w/a new neighbor. we talked the whole time and it was great to get to know her better. she said she usually doesn't run over 3, but she did great and was really excited that she could run more tonight. running or walking w/someone else is such a great way to get to know them better. it was a beautiful night - 68 w/low winds. i have no idea what our pace was, we just enjoyed the run.
my legs were still a little sore from the 9 on sunday. hoping to run a little tomorrow and then take the day off on friday before the 10k on saturday.
4 comments:
Oh, I am so glad you have someone to run with - I know how much you were wanting to have a running partner. All the best for the 10k on Saturday!
It was nice to run w/her. I'm still praying for someone that will run long runs w/me.
I'm glad you had her to run with. I can attest to the fact you can become very close to your running partner. You share such a bond both emotionally and physically while running.
Have fun at the 10k this weekend!
Wendy,
I have been so behind on my blog reading... I just saw that you decided to end your other blog. I have thought a lot about making that same decision. Just cutting out the unnecessary so I can do what I need to do well... you know.
You obviously live in a cold climate... how do you run in the winter? I am just now getting back into it after being indoors for the winter (eliptical trainer in our basement keeps me sane). Ice is such an issue around here it's hard (dangerous)to run during the winter months. And it's just too dark in the morning/evening. I'd love to know how you make winter running work.
I'll miss seeing you at the other blog, but commend you for the decision.
Grace to you.
Jennifer
Post a Comment