Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3

wasn't i just saying i felt like i could run forever?! that was definitely not the case today.
i only ran 3 miles and i just felt so s.l.o.w. and heavy.
it probably didn't help that this morning i made cinnamon rolls for the kids and ended up eating two. all day i just felt blah, but the good news is i ran 3 miles tonight and tomorrow is a new day.

4 comments:

Kate said...

indeed, that is good news. you got it done, no matter how you felt during. hope you felt better after the run! there's always tomorrow... :) i'll call you on thurs. afternoon if that works.

Much Ado said...

Love your last sentence....you did 3 miles and tomorrow is a new day! Indeed! :) I always find it strange that some days I can have a great long run and then another day really struggle with a short one...

I have to admit if there were cinnamon rolls in my house, I would have found them hard to resist too! :)

RunnerDude said...

Everybody's entitled to a cinnamon roll day every now and then! :-)

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Some days are just like that, huh? Good for you for just getting out there.
Your posts are very encouraging to me, a beginning runner. My "long runs" are up to a whopping 4mi, but I've got 7 1/2 weeks to get up to the 10k dist. for the Peachtree. Thanks for sharing here - You're an inspiration!