today was the starting day of my training for the chicago marathon. i can't believe it is here! before i know it, i will be lined up w/44,999 other runners ready to tackle the 26.2 miles.
i ran 3 today. i'm supposed to run 3,3,3, and 6 this week. we'll see if i can get some miles in while on vacation. it would be nice to run by the ocean. i may have to run on the treadmill at the hotel. we'll see how it goes. more importantly, i'm so excited to see my sister and my nephew!pace: 9:02
5 comments:
Woohoo, go Wendy! week 1 of training, oh boy, the fun begins! I hope you can get your runs in on vacation. I have tried that many times without success. I hope it works out for you. Have a great vacation and week 1 of training.
Thanks, Terri! :)
I am super excited for you, Wendy! It will be fun to follow along on your great marathon journey again! Press on!
"i will be lined up w/44,999 other runners..." that just sent a shiver up my spine! :) This is so exciting....your training has begun officially!
Have a great week with your sister and nephew!
wow, that many people?! i guess it's not so bad when the runners start in waves...
SOOOOO excited for you!!!
Post a Comment